- Titles: Udaijin, Sadaijin
- Japanese: 九条 尚忠 (Kujô Hisatada)
Kujô Hisatada was a court noble and imperial court official of the Bakumatsu period. He succeeded Takatsukasa Masamichi as kanpaku in 1856; the following year, he was stripped of the title Sadaijin but remained kanpaku.
One of his sons was adopted by Takatsukasa Sukehiro and given the name Takatsukasa Hiromichi; he later succeeded another of Sukehiro's sons to become monshu (head) of the Kyoto temple of Daigo-ji Sanbô-in.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 1 (1937), 3.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 1 (1937), 88.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 215.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 226.