Revision as of 11:21, 31 March 2018 by LordAmeth
Eiroku 5 (永禄五年)
Timeline of 1562
- 1562/1 Oda Nobunaga allies with Matsudaira Motoyasu (Ieyasu).
- 1562/2/4 Matsudaira Motoyasu (Ieyasu) attackes Kaminogô castle.
- 1562/11 Uesugi Kenshin clashes with Hôjô forces and Takeda forces at Matsuyama castle in Musashi province.
Other Events of 1562
- Abe Katsuyoshi becomes a general under Takeda Shingen.
- Hashiba Hideyoshi founds the Ôbai-an subtemple of Daitokuji to serve as a site for the memorial services for Oda Nobuhide.
- Ming envoys officially invest Shô Gen as King of Ryûkyû.
Births and Deaths of 1562