You are now an Approved Editor.
Information for new Editors
You are free to create any new articles or edit any existing articles.
- Hi Seven! I'm glad finally you came here!--Shikisoku 16:27, 12 January 2007 (PST)
- It's good to have someone who has a solid grap of editing a wiki! Everything is pretty much the same as wikipedia with the exception that we try to cite all our sources to set us apart from them, and that we are far, far more strict on what goes up out of necessity in order to keep this a useful historical resource that can be referred to for further research. I tend to delete many things that WP would blithely leave up. Also, the articles tagged as a "draft" basically need a going-over for grammar and readability, so feel free to fix those up as you come across them. Thanks for the help! --Kitsuno 22:26, 12 January 2007 (PST)
- I know where you're coming from. At the Wikipedia, the Shinsengumi articles have been on my watchlist since March 2006 and I also tend to delete everything that can't be backed up with historical references. Seven 01:55, 13 January 2007 (PST)
- I can only imagine some of the anime sources people use as "facts" there. Since as of today this wiki is now restricted to people I approve, I can rest easy that I won't come home from work to find a mess of random vandalism or copies of wikipedia pages. It's only happened a few times, but I was starting to worry about the long term as this catches on, so I think it's much better off now. --Kitsuno 22:35, 16 January 2007 (PST)
- I've added the translation for it ("Staff Officer"). Seven 05:33, 16 January 2007 (PST)
You're on the approved list and can edit normally again. --Kitsuno 21:33, 16 January 2007 (PST)