- Died: 1858/3/17
- Titles: Suruga-no-kami
- Other Names: 金三郎 (Kinzaburô)
- Japanese: 都築峰重 (Tsuzuki Mineshige)
He was reassigned from Sado bugyô to Shimoda bugyô on 1854/4/22, holding the position concurrently with Isawa Masayoshi. Alongside Isawa, Ido Satohiro, Hayashi Fukusai, Udono Nagatoshi, and others, he met with Commodore Perry and Commodore Henry Adams on a number of occasions, and played a role in organizing the exchange of ratification instruments for the Convention of Kanagawa, which took place on 1855/1/5.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 1 (1937), 589, 601.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 2, 69.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 528.