- Japanese: 鷹司 政煕 (Takatsukasa Masahiro)
Masahiro had a number of biological and adopted children of significance.
- Takatsukasa Atsuko (Arigimi), a daughter of Takatsukasa Masamichi adopted by Masahiro, was the first wife of Tokugawa Iesada, prior to Iesada becoming shogun.
- Konoe Tomoko (Tsuna-hime), a daughter of Masahiro, was adopted by Konoe Tadahiro and married to Date Yoshikuni of Sendai han.
- Jôen, one of Masahiro's sons, served as monshu (head) of the Fushimi temple Sanbô-in, a branch temple of Daigo-ji. He died in 1856.
- "Arigimi no okata gogekô gogyôretsu no zu," gallery labels, National Museum of Japanese History.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 1 (1937), 342.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 199.