- Born: 1837
- Died: 1919
- Titles: Shinsengumi captain
- Japanese: 鈴木三木三郎 (Suzuki Mikisaburou)
Itô Kashitarô's younger brother. His swordsmanship school was Shintô Munen-ryû.
He survived the Incident at Aburano Koji.
In the Battle of Toba-Fushimi, he worked under Nakamura Hanjirô of Satsuma han.
Then he joined the Sekihotai and served as the Sanbô (Staff Officer), fought against the Aizu han.
After the Meiji Restration, he worked as a police officer until 1885.
- Rekishi Dokuhon, December 1997 issue "The Ten Captains of The Late Tokugawa Period's Strongest Shinsengumi" (歴史読本 幕末最強新選組１０人の組長)
- Shinsengumi Taishi Den (新選組隊士伝) Gakken
- Shinsengumi Zentaishi Tettei Guide (新選組全隊士徹底ガイド) Maeda Masaki
This article is a rough draft which is in need of cleanup (grammar, spelling, corrections, links, formatting, etc.). You can help SamuraiWiki by editing it. Click here for a list of articles that have been tagged as a draft copy.