Revision as of 03:02, 25 December 2006 by Shogun
Before attempting to edit SamuraiWiki articles, please read through the following sections:
Correct SamuraiWiki Format
Before editing or creating any articles, please read these sections. These sections will show you the standard format for articles on the SamuraiWiki.
- General information specific to editing the Samurai Wiki
- The official biography format for the Samurai Wiki
- The official Timeline format for the Samurai Wiki
Handy Pages for Editors
- List of recent changes and additions - please check often
- List of pages that need more content (stubs)
- List of pages not in any category
- List of pages not linked to by other pages
- List of commonly linked pages that haven't been written yet
- List of articles that need sources
- List of pages that are early drafts and are in need of content (grammar, spelling) editing.
- List of questionable articles that need to be verified as legitimate or checked for accuracy
- List of disambiguation pages.
- List of articles that need to be reformatted to fit the established SamuraiWiki format
- List of available user badges for your User page
- List of topic-specific task forces