Owari han was an Edo period domain ruled by the Owari Tokugawa clan, one of the three Gosanke branches of the main Tokugawa clan lineage of the first Tokugawa shoguns. Based at Nagoya castle, the domain boasted a kokudaka of 619,500 koku.
Many of the treasures previously owned by the Tokugawa lords of Owari are today held in the Tokugawa Art Museum in Nagoya.
Lords of Owari han
- Tokugawa Tadayoshi (d. 1608, 4th son of Tokugawa Ieyasu)
- Tokugawa Yoshinao (1600-1650; 7th son of Tokugawa Ieyasu)
- Tokugawa Mitsutomo (son of Yoshinao)
Notable Retainers of Owari han
- Asao Naohiro (ed.), Fudai daimyô Ii ke no girei, Hikone Castle Museum (2004), 329.