Ise Kameyama han
- Japanese: 伊勢亀山藩 (Ise Kameyama han)
- Castle: Kameyama castle (Ise)
- Lords: Matsudaira clan, Miyake clan, Itakura clan
- Kokudaka: 20,000-50,000 koku
Matsudaira Tadaaki was named lord of Kameyama in 1610, with a kokudaka of 50,000 koku. He was transferred to Yamato Kôriyama han nine years later, and replaced by Miyake Yasunobu; the domain's kokudaka was reduced to 20,000 koku at that time. The Itakura clan then became lords of Ise Kameyama from 1669 to 1710, and again from 1717 to 1744.
- Chôsen tsûshinshi to Okayama, Okayama Prefectural Museum (2007), 61.