Revision as of 21:24, 23 October 2019 by LordAmeth
- Born: 1835
- Died: 1876
- Titles: Jijû, Ukyô no daibu
- Other Names: 細川慶順 (Hosokawa Yoshiyuki), 細川護順 (Hosokawa Moriyuki), 六之助 (Rokunosuke)
- Japanese: 細川 韶邦 (Hosokawa Yoshikuni)
He enjoyed his genpuku in 1851, at which time he was named Jijû and granted the Junior Fourth Rank. He was also granted a character of the shogun's name, taking on the name Yoshiyuki. In 1868, he then took on the name Yoshikuni.
- Hosokawa-ke ni miru daimyô bunka ten, Nara Sogo Museum of Art (1995), 89.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 1 (1937), 325.