- Japan, 2003
- Language: Japanese
The famed Japanese swordsman Miyamoto Musashi of the 17th century is not the violent yet philosophical Ronin that has been the typical version played out in the typical "Musashi" movie - This time he is a vulgar, violent, unintelligent and crude bully, with the personality of an insane homeless bum who is the center of his own megalomaniacal universe.
The story follows the villain Musashi towards the famous battle with Sasaki Kojiro at Ganryû island, where things go down with a twist.
- Miyamoto Musashi: Masahiro Motoki
- Sasaki Kojiro: Nishimura Masahiko
- Sukezo: Tamura Atsushi
- Kame: Yoshioka Miho
- Yoshimoto Shintaro: Kaneko Noboru
- Imai Kennosuke: Kakei Toshio
- Todoroki: Fujimura Shunji
- Todoroki's Assistant: Nakagawake Tsuyoshi
- Director: Chiba Seiji
- Screenplay: Chiba Seiji
- Cinematography: Sako Akira